1. This website is the property of Restaurante La Penela. The firm agrees to comply with the legislation in force regarding automated data processing and, in particular, Law 15/99 of Protection of Personal Data of 13 December.
2. In this document, Restaurante La Penela, CIF B15356108 presents the criteria and rules followed regarding the use of personal data that users freely and voluntarily provide through the corporate website http://www.lapenela.com. It also declares the firm's compliance with the Law on Intellectual Property (LPI) and the Law on the Information Society (LSSI).
4. The purpose of compiling and processing of data is to manage and deliver the services Restaurant La Penela offers to customers. Filling out forms or sending emails or other communications to http://www.lapenela.com implies that the user expressly consents to Restaurante La Penela processing the user's personal data.
5. Personal data provided to Restaurante La Penela through its website http://www.lapenela.com, will not be given to any company, and will only be used to comply with the firm's contractual obligations with its customers.
6. Restaurante La Penela has taken suitable security measures to protect the data the firm stores and processes. Furthermore, Restaurant La Penela has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to guarantee data confidentiality, prevent its loss, misuse, alteration, and unauthorized access or theft.
7. Anyone who so wishes can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the provisions of Act 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data (LOPD) and other applicable regulations by requesting in writing the exercise of those rights from Restaurante La Penela SL· Lugar de Meixón Frío, 80 · 15316 Coirós (A Coruña) · España · firstname.lastname@example.org This service is free of charge.
8. All information and programs herein are intended to comply with the rights in Article 31 RD/1/1996 approving the revised text of the Act on Intellectual Property with special reference to Article 31.2, and in accordance with Article 100.2 of the Act.
9. The portal http://www.lapenela.com declares that the layout, fonts and windows displayed on this website are subject to Intellectual Property and Copyright Laws, all rights are reserved and partial or full reproduction prohibited.
10. The main purpose of the LSSI is a computerized file for personal on-line data processing in Spain, defined in Organic Law on Data Protection in Title IV, Chapter I as publicly-owned files. This is because it is an automated on-line file of personal data which must be subject to the control of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, an independent entity belonging to Public Administration.
11. After stating these points and to comply with the requirements of the LSSI and with no intention to hinder the application of this law, the webmasters of this page will send your personal information to any person or entity that has a direct and legitimate interest in developing Art . 4.1 of the Organic Law in Data Protection.
Personal data may only be compiled for treatment and may only be subjected to such treatment, when necessary, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. The user may request these purposes from the webmaster before sending his or her data. The webmasters of this site will also try to prevent unauthorized use of personal data by third parties under the Law of Data Protection, and wish to fulfill the obligations of the LSSI.
12. When a user accesses the http://www.lapenela.com website, the computer where it is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address assigned to the computer making the connection, the date and time at which the user entered, the date and time that the connection was terminated, and which parts of the web the user has visited. The computer hosting http://wwwlapenela.com needs this information on the user's computer be able to communicate with it to send data requested by the user through the user's browser where it can be displayed.
This does not mean that http:// www.lapenela.com can learn any of the user's personal data such as his or her name, address, phone, and so on unless the user provides them.